There are countless weekend getaways that are perfect for families. However, we’ve narrowed it down to the five best options that are sure to create lasting memories.
- Niagara Falls, Ontario – A classic weekend getaway destination, Niagara Falls is perfect for families of all ages. There are plenty of kid-friendly attractions in the area, including the Niagara Falls Fun Zone and Marineland.
- Orlando, Florida – Home to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Orlando, and SeaWorld Orlando, there’s no shortage of things to do in Orlando. Families can also take advantage of the many kid-friendly hotels and resorts in the area.
- Montreal, Quebec – A great option for families who want a weekend getaway with a bit of culture, Montreal boasts world-class museums and art galleries, as well as a variety of family-friendly activities.
- Vancouver, British Columbia – Vancouver is an outdoor paradise for families, with plenty of parks and beaches to explore. Families can also take advantage of the city’s world-class shopping and dining scene.
- Victoria, British Columbia – The perfect weekend getaway for families who love nature, Victoria is home to stunning landscapes and wildlife. Families can explore Victoria’s many parks and trails or take a whale-watching tour.
What is your favorite way to spend the weekend with your family? Are your favorite activities budget-friendly? Feel free to comment below!